Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 51

My keys went missing! I got home Sunday night and started putting some of my stuff away. I put my sweater back in my sweater box and thought to myself, "Self, you should check to make sure nothing else fell in the box. Nah." Then I shoved it back under my bed. The next morning, I was searching frantically for my keys. I had to go to work! So I grabbed my spare key, ran out the door, and hoped my roommates didn't lock the door!
When I got home, the door was unlocked! I checked EVERYWHERE for my keys! I looked all day in any spot I could think of! Right before FHE, I figured the one place I hadn't looked was in my sweater box. I pulled it out, and found my keys!!!! I should have checked there in the first place!
Monday, November 22, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment