Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 38

Wow I had a great day!! I woke up early and went for a run with Kalyn and Catherine. I don't know how, but a bird pooped on my leg! I thought it was a grape and tried to flick it off. It stuck to my finger.... and it was disgusting! Then we went out to Ikea to take pictures for a photo scavenger hunt. After we realized it wasn't going to work out how we thought it would, we headed back to Provo. Then I got my hair trimmed and it's amazing. You can't tell I got it cut, but it feels so much more healthy! I had dinner group, which was an amazing ham and potato soup. I went to The Patroni ultimate frisbee game, which they won! and then I went and delivered Toy Story shaped Chicken Noodle Soup and these awesome Toy Story sugar cookies that I made to Matt. You will see Rex, Lotso, a cowboy hat, cowboy boots, and a star....which I was going to turn into a Sheriff badge, but that did not go so well. All in all..... best day off I've had in a while!
Tuesday, November 9, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment