Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 49

Christmas is an awesome time of the year. I love Christmas! I love Christmas decorations! I love Christmas decorations that you make yourself! I made this wreath last year and it's great. Last year for Christmas decor, I also had a TON of ornaments hanging from the ceiling. I think all the pictures of how cool it was were deleted though!
I went on a super fun date tonight where we bought Christmas decorations to decorate Peter, Paul, Jeff, and Ben's apartment, and we made delicious pies. Peter and I were in charge of the ceiling and lights. First off, don't buy Christmas lights from Dollar Tree. They're not very long. They also might give you white lights when the box says "multi." Oh and you may also get a strand that just doesn't work.
We also bought ornaments to hang from their ceiling! And it's mind-blowing. Naturally we have a green "O" for the Oregon Ducks. Their apartment is now on the Parade of Apartments list for Christmas decor. Yup. We're that good.
Saturday, November 20, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment